On a television program the boy/girl would figure out what makes the other person tick in these really sweet, romantic ways. Real life leaves something to be desired. So here in no particular order are different little tidbits that I thought you might like to know, may already know, or if nothing else, hopefully will enjoy knowing. I’d love to keep this going back and forth and you make a random list for me. Alicia and I have done this in a lot less obvious way, but men tend to enjoy the straightforwardness of it all.
1. I like bright colors, but favorite color to wear is obviously navy, but not opposed to any really, just usually choose navy for some reason.
2. I like receiving mail. I think it’s a lost art. I write to my Uncle Greg in jail and love receiving his letters back. I think writing sharpens the mind as much as reading.
3. I like sending mail. It’s not uncommon for me to send a little just thinking of you note or a thank you via old school mail. I love to buy stationary, it’s an indulgence of mine.
4. I have recently found that I love sitting out in the chairs on the side of barnes/noble in the town center to read a good book. I can sit there for hours and I’m transported to somewhere completely different. Makes me feel like I’m on holiday somewhere where no one knows me.
5. I love strangers. I like meeting them, I like talking to them. With my new found hobby of sitting at barnes/noble I’ve met some great characters. Some are there daily, others just once.
6. I like people’s opinions most days. I used to love asking my patients how they made their marriage of 50+ years work or how they raised happy kids. I’m well aware of how little I actually know.
7. I like to be organized, I hate to miss out on things and I will if I don’t try to keep me organized. I’m a busy person. I burn the candle at both ends some times.
8. I like being in control but I love when I get to take a back seat and let someone else do the planning for me. I think I sometimes...