HOW TO MAKE A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH
I have enclosed you with the instructions for you to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich You will need:
• (2) slices of pre-sliced bread
• (1) butter knife
• (1) jar of peanut butter
• (1) jar of jelly
1. Walk into the kitchen. The kitchen is the room that stores items that we eat.
2. The kitchen has many cupboards. There is a single cupboard that is above the stove.
3. Open the cupboard. Now take out the jar that is labeled Peanut Butter. Grab the peanut butter jar down from the cupboard, and set it on the table in the kitchen. Then walk back and close the cupboard.
1. Now you need to walk to the refrigerator. Now open the bottom door. Inside there is a jar of jelly. Look at Pull out the jar of jelly, and set it on the table in the kitchen, next to the peanut butter.
Note: Please make sure you close the refrigerator door.
2. There are wooden drawers that you can slide in and out, next to the dishwasher. Look at Figure 5. Open the drawer closest to the dishwasher.
3. Inside the drawer there are butter knifes. Look at Figure 6. Pick up one butter knife from the kitchen drawer. Place the butter knife next to the peanut butter and jelly on the table
4. Open the bag of bread and grab two single pre-sliced pieces of bread out of the bag. Place the slices of bread that you took out of the bag on the same kitchen table. It should be next to the peanut butter, jelly, and butter knife.
5. Now, pick up your two slices of bread. Then set them down on the table side-by-side next to the peanut butter, jelly, and the butter knife.
6. Pick up your jar of peanut butter and turn the lid to the left. Continue doing this until the lid is off the jar. Set the lid away from all of the ingredients. Repeat this step with the jelly jar.
7. The next step is to pick up your butter knife by the handle. Place the butter knife into the jar of peanut butter. Then scoop out...