Dream Act Speech

360 Words2 Pages
My name is . I am 14 years old. I’m a student at Lakeview Charter Academy. I am writing you to ask that you pass the H.R. 1751 the Dream Act. I believe you should pass the Dream Act because there are a lot of children, teens that fear each day of getting deported when really they didn’t choose to come here, their parents chose for them. I believe this because, my own cousins, parents, uncles, aunts, family that go through that they do so much and this is what they get in return. As research shows 85% of Mexicans don’t have work and struggle to take their families forward, the other 15% work and try hard to take families to a better home and give their children a better education. As proponents argue that they deserve it I agree they do, they

More about Dream Act Speech

Open Document