We are running an exhibition featuring David Attenborough. The theme revolves around David Attenborough’s life and his favourite moments throughout his career. Attenborough will be attending and taking guides around. Proceeds go towards “the world land trust” – a charity openly supported by David.
- What we want:
- The message we want to be conveyed
- when founded
- previous exhibitions
- museum image
- Who we attract
- Who we want to attract
- How to communicate to them
Brand vision – emotional connection:
Human beings are connected — to each other, to communities, to other species, and to the Earth. As humans increasingly influence natural systems, it is critical that we understand these relationships.- By integrating our global research and extensive collections with engaging learning experiences, we provoke curiosity and deepen understanding of our natural and cultural worlds “Our vision is to advance our knowledge of the natural world, inspiring better care of our planet.” Through the David Attenborough exhibition, we inspire the widest possible audience to enjoy, value and become stewards of the living Earth.
Brand values – what you believe in:
- “Our mission is to maintain and develop our collections, and use them to promote the discovery, understanding, responsible use and enjoyment of the natural world.”
Brand positioning – what makes you different:
- One of the biggest museums in the world
- A traditional London landmark/tourist attraction
- “Only Bronchasauraus skeleton in the world” (Black, A. 2013)
- Main competitors (London eye, science museums, V&A)
- Pricing of competitors
- Target audiences of competitors
Brand attitudes – how we describe ourselves:
- “A great day out for you and the family. Something different, unique and...