Topic: The life of a tree in winter.
General feelings about the topic: Its stands so lonely out there with no one to keep it company.
Background information: I did not understand this question? I don’t have any background on tree. I did sit and look at this one for a period of time.
Details that describe the topic:
1. It located in my backyard and it very tall.
2. It brown in color, although it has no leaves it has strings of lights draped all through the limbs and branches.
3. The bark of the tree is dry and will break off in your hand.
4. When the wind blows, you can hear scratching noises.
5. The bare branches and limbs make you think of arteries and veins.
6. There are no more leaves and no more smell. All the beauty is long gone.
Details that describe how you feel about the topic: I chose this topic, because
- I could use more of the concept chart.
- I felt more comfortable with this topic then the other two.
- I was able to get outside and think about what I was doing, and although I want to just write and write, there is a limit to everything.
- I often wonder how trees or plants survive in the different season.
Concluding Sentence: In closing the life of a tree in winter, can be so hard. The bark is dry, the branches and limbs are bare. There is no beauty to the trees in the winter.