The Cause of Global Warming Essay

2599 Words11 Pages
The Cause of Global Warming Erna Milien SCI 207 Dependence of Man on the Environment Brad Wells July 2, 2012 Consequently, global warming is an ever increasing predicament that affects mostly everything on the planet. With millions of activities from producing raw materials to drying clothes at home, human’s activities appear to be a major contributor to global warming. The earth average surface temperature is reported increase due those effects however; skeptics call it “the fake consensus” to gain money and power. The purpose of this paper is to analyze if global warming is due to human actions and steps human race can take to reduce or actually put a stop to it. Scientifically, Global warming is an increase of the average temperature in the Earth as a result of greenhouse gasses effect that take places from either natural or human induced. The 30% of gases that occur naturally are what keeps the Earth in proper warmth to support life, while human activities are the toss massive greenhouse gas emission to the atmosphere causing the remaining of the 70% of heat that destroying the planet. To comprehend the effect of the greenhouse would be to compare a car on a very hot day with heat traps on it. The car gets hotter when it is out in the parking lot because the heat and light from the sun get into the car through the windows and trap there. The greenhouse does that exact process through the earth which as a result, cause the temperature to rise. In short, the greenhouse effect is when the temperature rises because the sun’s heat and light is trapped in the earth’s atmosphere (Boston T, 2010). Despite the fact that skeptics do not believe that global warming is actually happened, there are many evidences to show otherwise. Millions of temperature measurements have been taken for many decades

More about The Cause of Global Warming Essay

Open Document