Doing a sampling of the demographics in college around the United States in 2009 it can be seen that 65% of the students are women and 45% are male. In Dr Zak’s test it was distributed as 70% female and 30% male. Of the distribution among races it was as follows: 65% White, 14% Black, 11% Hispanic, and .7% Asian. When looking at the test subjects for Dr Zak it is seen that 89% of the students were White, .04%
Since 1975, almost 237000 students have been graduated. The university has its presence with 90+ campuses throughout North America which offers the degrees in information technology, science, business areas and management (DeVry University, 1931). Mission Statement:
The diversity of the student body makes this doctoral/ research extensive college an interesting place to learn. The 16,000 or so students at the main campus in Las Cruces can choose from 77 bachelor's degrees, 51 master's degrees, and 22 doctorates. The additional campuses in the state university system all offer two-year
BU athletic teams compete in the America East, Hockey East, and Colonial Athletic Association conferences, and their mascot is Rhett the Boston Terrier. Boston University is well known for men's hockey, in which it has won five national championships, most recently in 2009. Boston University's housing system is the nation's 10th largest among four year colleges. BU was originally a commuter school, but the university now guarantees the option of on-campus housing for four years for all undergraduate students. Currently, 76% of the undergraduate population lives on campus.
Out of 14 million eligible, $2.2 million veterans jumped at the chance to attend college. “At a cost of $5.5 billion, the first G.I. Bill turned out 450,000 engineers, 240,000 accountants, 238,000 teachers, 91,000 scientists, 67,000 doctors, 12,000 dentists, 17,000 writers and editors, and thousands of other professionals” (Kiester). World War II veterans qualified for up to $500 worth of tuition and books per year. Not all World War II veterans used to full $500 per year,
Lee University spent $7,000,000 on instruction alone, which constitutes approximately 40.8% of all expenses incurred by Lee University. Research ranks second, with $4,500,000 invested, or approximately 26.2% of total expenses. Together, research and instruction accounts for 67% of total expenses incurred at the University. Additionally, student services constitute total expenses of $150,000, so altogether $11,650,000 was spent directly on instruction, research, and direct student support. This totals 67.9% of total expenditures.
MGMT 305 Final Paper Starfish Memorial Hospital is a 650 bed non profit community teaching hospital based in downtown Bakersfield CA. Their daily census is around 510. They just recently added on a cancer center a few blocks away from the actual hospital. There are around 4,000 employees working at the hospital. Most of the employees working there have been there for 10 plus years.
There are over 100 National Key Universities, including Beijing University and Tsinghua University. Chinese spending has grown by 20% per year since 1999, now reaching over $100bn, and as many as 1.5 million science and engineering students graduated from Chinese universities in 2006. China published 184,080 papers as of 2008.  Laws regulating the system of education include the Regulation on Academic Degrees, the Compulsory Education Law, the Teachers Law, the Education Law, the Law on Vocational Education, and the Law on Higher Education. See also: Law of the People's Republic of
Seton Hall University College of Nursing Spring 2015 Course Title: NUTC 4019 Synthesis Practicum Section CA: Wednesday 7a-5:00p Credits: 5 Credits (8 hrs. clinical practice per week and 0.5 hour of clinical conference per week for a total of 126 hours) Prerequisites: All 3000/4000 Nursing Courses Co-Requisites: NUTH 4001, NUTC 4118 Faculty: Judith Egan, MSN, CCRN, CNE Donna Ho-Shing, PhD, RN, CNOR, CNL Office: Room 244 Office: Room 231 Phone: 973-761-9272 Phone: 973-275-2331 Office Hours: Thurs: 1-4pm Office Hours: Tues: 11A-1PM; Thurs: 11A-12PM by appointment. E-Mail: Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com Afua Ampiaw, MSN, RN, CCRN Aravindan, PhD, RN Office: Room 255 Office:
From 1998 through 2012, the gun rights lobby spent $75 million making its case in Washington; in 2012 alone, it spent $5.6 million. The NRA accounted for more than half of the 2012 number, or $2.9 million, but over the years other groups -- such as Gun Owners of America and the National Shooting Sports Foundation -- have also made significant lobbying expenditures. And gun control groups? They spent just $240,000 lobbying in 2012. (Gun Control vs.