Recruitment plan for BAKOND TTM
Syed Abdul Maqtadir Moazam
Jaspreet Singh Jagpal
Date: 12th Oct,2011
Profile of BAKOND TTM.
* 100% private Azerbaijan ISO 9001 certified Company;
* The first and only local Valve Management Company;
* Specializes in procurement, supply and technical maintenance;
* Large office, 2 warehouses and mobile service facilities;
* Regional distributor for more than 10 Companies;
* Team of 34 people (operational and office staff); BAKOND TTM Organizational Structure attached;
* Service Center is authorized by Tyco Valve & Controls.
BAKOND TTM is mainly focused to provide services for Oil and Gas Industry. BAKOND TTM Maintenance and Services Division operate onshore (2005), including Sangachal Terminal, Baku –Tbilisi - Ceyhan pipeline (Azerbaijan- 443 km and Georgia – 248 km) – 1768 km oil pipeline linking Sangachal Terminal and Ceyhan Terminal in Turkey, Western Route Export Pipeline – a 830 km pipeline from Sangachal Terminal to Black Sea and South Caucasus Gas pipeline – a 690 km gas pipeline between Sangachal Terminal and the Georgia/Turkey border, and offshore (2011), including several platforms. Services for valves are provided according to BS and ANSI standards and equipped with Tyco Valves & Control seal. BAKOND TTM Procurement and Logistic Division responsible for sale of the distributor partners products on the territory of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
Company main competitors in the industry are foreign companies, namely: UK-origin SCORE International (operates on all continents, including Canada); UK-origin WEIR Services; US-origin McDermott Caspian; UK-origin CAMERON LTD.
BAKOND TTM – Tyco Valve & Controls relationship.
* Tyco reputation and experience...