Prof. WAGH A.G (puntamba)
“RECENT TRENDS IN INDIA’S INTERNATIONAL TRADES”
The Foreign Trade Policy for the period 2009-2014 was announced on 27th August 2009 at a time when the world was emerging from the shadow of a challenging economic period, the Worst we have seen in the last 7 decades. Economies and markets across the world were in turmoil, causing sharp contraction in International trade, adversely impacting global investment flows, rendering over 50 million people jobless. The world trade witnessed an unprecedented contraction of over 12%.
* Showing Foreign Trade (Imports and export Goods) during 2009-2014.
* The value of India's exports and imports from major regions.
* The value of India's exports and imports major Goods.
* The value of India's exports and imports from major Sector.
* Point out India’s exports and imports Scheme.
The study is based on two types of data that is primary and secondary data. The primary data collect by the research by using questionnaire. The secondary data collect from Annual reports
1) This essay analyses Only the Indian Trade for the period 2009 to 2014 (Five Year).
Highlights of the Annual Supplement 2010-11 to the Foreign Trade Policy 2009-14.
Year |Exports |Growth Rate |Imports |Growth Rate |Trade Deficit | | | | | | | |2002-03 |255137 |22.1 |297206 |21.2 |-42069 | | | | | | | |2003-04 |293367 |15.0 |359108 |20.8 |-65741 | | | | | | | |2004-05 |375340 |27.9 |501065 |39.5 |-125725 | | | | | | | |2005-06 |456418 |21.6 |660408 |31.8 |-203990 | | | | | | | |2005-06(Apr-Dec) |324572.34 | |464866.02 | |-140293.68 | | | | | | |...