Anti Essays offers essay examples to help students with their essay writing.

Sign Up

Persuasive Letter Sample

  • Submitted by: lucy0910
  • on June 13, 2011
  • Category: Social Issues
  • Length: 350 words

Open Document

Below is a free excerpt of "Persuasive Letter Sample" from Anti Essays, your source for free research papers, essays, and term paper examples.

AIM Editing Firm
123 West Hastings Avenue, Vancouver, BC   V6A 3G8
(778) 999-1000  www.aimediting.ca

November 23, 2010

Mr. Kevin Smoothers, Manager
Lake View Inn
1199 Lakeview Avenue
Vancouver, BC   V8T 3S4

Dear Mr. Smoothers:

On behalf of AIM Editing Firm, I appreciate the good services you provided to us in the Lake View Inn. We are impressed with your excellent catering and technical services, and we had a successful business retreat. However, I was surprised to receive an invoice for $6150, which is inconsistent with our original contract.

We have along maintained a solid business relationship with the Lake View Inn. The one-year contract signed on July 1, 2010 clearly states the form of payment for our recent business retreat. We have both agreed on a 20 percent deposit on the room and catering cost during booking, and the remaining 80 percent charge to be paid by cheque after the event. For the record, we have paid $1200 deposit on October 20, and there is still $4800 outstanding charge including HST. No extra charges for user’s fee, booking fee, and gratuity was stated on the agreement. However, the invoice that I received includes additional charges of $100 user’s fee,   $350 booking fee and $900 gratuity. These charges are unwarranted, and they should not be included.

I understand that your company is currently under new management.   Some discrepancies for the older agreements may erroneously happen. In order to keep up our good business relationship as well as maintain your strong reputation, we would appreciate that you solve this problem as soon as possible.

Enclosures are the copy of the deposit receipt and the new invoice of $6150. Please waive the charges of $100 user’s fee,   $350 booking fee and $900 gratuity, and also adjust the invoice as the original agreement to $4800 by December 20. I look forward to hear the solution from you and hope our future business relationship...

Show More


MLA Citation

"Persuasive Letter Sample". Anti Essays. 23 Jun. 2018


APA Citation

Persuasive Letter Sample. Anti Essays. Retrieved June 23, 2018, from the World Wide Web: https://www.antiessays.com/free-essays/Persuasive-Letter-Sample-98383.html