Paper On Losing Weight
"Obesity is on the increase. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, over 35.7% of American adults are obese . GMO foods have been named a major factor in this increase. According to a Norwegian study undertaken over 10 years, it was found that animals in this test that were fed GMO corn, gained weight faster and retained it for longer, compared to those fed a non-gmo diet. 
There are a number of diet fads, miracle pills claiming to make you lose weight quickly and expensive surgeries such as gastric bands. However the risks of using these methods can be costly to both one's health and bank balance.
The key to losing weight is simple and easy. By making changes to the types of foods you eat, portion sizes and getting a decent amount of exercise on a daily basis will have a far greater impact than any other method. Not only will your body look better, but your health will be greatly improved also.
These 9 tips are great for losing weight:
1. Honey approximately 10 grams mixed with lukewarm water is a great natural home remedy to help with obesity.
2. Cabbage is well known on the fad diet list for helping with weight loss. Although when eaten with a healthy diet can be extremely beneficial. The chemical tartaric acid in cabbage works by stopping the body from converting sugar and carbohydrates into fat.
3. Raw tomatoes eaten in the morning will have a significant impact over 3 months.
4. Curry leaves work by flushing out fat and toxins in the body. Eating 10 -12 leaves daily for 4 months will achieve results.
5. A lemon, cayenne pepper, honey combination is another detox method for losing weight. A teaspoon of honey , a dash of pepper and 3 teaspoons of lemon juice daily for 3 months will aid in reducing body fat.
6. Dandelion root in the form of a tea (or tisane) aids digestion, is a natural detox and thus aids the natural weight loss process. Green Tea is known to help boost...