MGT502 Organizational Behavior 1000 Solved MCQs http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs vuzs.net
1) Which of the following is not a typical written test? a. b. c. d. intelligence integrity work sample aptitude
2) These tests have proven to be particularly good predictors for jobs that require cognitive complexity: a. b. c. d. Intelligence Integrity Work sampling Aptitude
3) From the late 1960s and mid-1980s, use of written tests declined because they were characterized as: a. unprofessional. b. discriminatory. c. unreliable. d. invalid.
4) Making an individual actually do the job as a test to see if he can do it is:
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs vuzs.net Solved by vuZs Team
a. a performance simulation test. b. valid. c. work sampling. d. all of the above.
5) The best way for an employer to find out if a potential employee can do a job is by: a. the interview process. b. a written test. c. a day in the office. d. a performance simulation test.
6) Hands-on simulations of part or the entire job is: a. an assessment center. b. an performance-simulation interview. c. job simulation assessment. d. work sample.
7) A more elaborate set of performance simulation tests, specifically designed to evaluate a candidate’s managerial potential, is: a. b. c. d. work sampling. assessment centers. personality tests. management development programs.
8) Work samples are widely used in hiring a. unskilled labor. http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs vuzs.net Solved by vuZs Team
b. skilled workers. c. professional workers. d. managers.
9) Assessment centers are used specifically to evaluate what level of candidate? a. unskilled labor. b. skilled workers. c. professional workers. d. managers.
10) The belief that "discrimination is wrong" is a value statement. Such an opinion is the _____ component of an attitude. cognitive affective reactive