Ldr 531 Final Exam Latest Online Homework Help Essay
1609 Words7 Pages
LDR 531 Final Exam
1. Job dissatisfaction and antagonistic relationships with coworkers predict a variety of behaviors organizations find undesirable, including unionization attempts, substance abuse, undue socializing, and tardiness. These behaviors are indicators of a broader syndrome called
• Positivity offset. • Employee withdrawal. • Cognitive dissonance. • Rotten apple syndrome.
2. Organizational momentum ________________.
• is not promoted by stability within the organization • can benefit or inhibit an organization • is always an advantage in seeking organizational change • increases with the implementation of new programs
Find the final exam answers here LDR 531 Final Exam
3. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
• And establish a reward system. • But carefully set limits for the program. • But let others decide how to initiate change. • And begin establishing a vision.
4. Which of the following actions best represents Kelly’s high job involvement?
• Kelly wants to continue working for the organization because many of her college friends are working there. • Kelly actively takes part in team activities and proactively takes up additional job responsibilities. • Kelly always complains about her work to her colleagues. • Kelly shares the organization’s vision of supporting renewable energy.
5. The concept that some leadership attributes will work in some situations but not in others can be described by the
• Contingency theory. • Tactical theory. • Leadership effectiveness theory. • Behavioral theory.