Guide to losing weight
* STOP EATING AFTER 8!! You should not eat after 8pm because its late at night and you won’t be as active. Also people tend to eat more calories later in the day because of the fact that they are fatigued and therefore misjudge calorie intake.
* Don’t skip meals and go hours without eating. Your body will learn to go into starvation mode because it will feel that it won’t get food for a while so when you do eat you actually conserve the energy of the food into fat. Either eat six small meals a day or eat 3 normal meals a day that way your body knows that food is always coming and it won’t converge the energy into fat.
* Stop drinking so much. If you drink alcohol it will be oxidized in the body. What that means is that before your body burns off fat it first needs to be oxidized from the body. So fat loss will take longer when alcohol is present in the body.
* Eat breakfast as soon as you wake up even if you’re not hunger because it breaks the fast. Ever think of what "breakfast" means? Your body responds to not eating for hours and hours by slowing down its metabolic rate. By eating breakfast, you wake up your metabolism and get your engine humming, burning those calories you need to burn to lose weight. Eating breakfast also gives you the energy for the day.
* Stop eating out a lot. When buying food you don’t know what ingredients they put in the food that boost up the calorie intake. Its healthier and cheaper to buy the food yourself.
* Try to eat as MUCH ORGANIC Food as possible because it’s all natural, no preservatives, or corn syrup or sugars.
* I know it’s hard but try not to sleep all day because your body will rest and lower your metabolism which makes burning calories a lot slower than if you were awake.
* NO PILLS ARE GONA BURN FAT FOR YOU. Pills give you a little push and energy but you won’t burn 10000 calories a day just take them.
* You will not lose 10 lbs a day. You...