Health and Care Essay

791 WordsDec 1, 20134 Pages
Jack Nicholson “people say I’m lucky. The funny thing is, the harder I work, the luckier I get”. • Discuss. ( please support your answer with reasons) I personally believe that it’s both luck and hard work. For example, you can’t just lay back and say “I’m lucky; I don’t need to work hard”. If you want to be successful and achieve your goals in life, then believe me, all it takes is a hard work and commitments. If you have faith in yourself then nothing is impossible. As it’s was once said by a famous actress Audrey Hepburn that “nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I’m possible”. However, if everything was on luck and not hard work, then I believe every individual would have already reached their destinations by now. It takes both to achieve a virtue in life, therefore don’t wait for luck if you're not willing to make sacrifices. On the other hand, I think luck sometimes happens to undeserving people. For example, someone who didn’t really put up a 100% effort achieves more than the other person who’s been working really hard all day and this may possibly set you off towards hard work: but this doesn’t mean that you should give up. It’s eventually true that you can make your own luck at some Point. For example, if you are really passionate about what you do, then the more work you’ll put into it. By adjoining hands with peers that got same passion. Therefore, by following these, you’re placing yourself in luck’s potential path. Thus, 99% is hard work and the other 1% is luck, which really means that hard work puts you in luck’s pathway. You need to establish your importance by working extremely hard, but at the same time you also need the fortune of knowing the correct people to assist you accomplish your goals in life. However, by having one or the other can work, but having mutually luck/hard work can constantly work

More about Health and Care Essay

Open Document