Jargon, slang and use of acronyms – these forms of language only make sense to people with specialist knowledge. A person who doesn’t have this specialist knowledge won’t understand the message. Dialect – people who speak English using a regional dialect (for example Glaswegian or Liverpudlian) pronounce words in different ways. Distress, emotional difficulties and health problems – some conditions,
a. I believe that Cofer is playing with the stereotype and, ultimately, creating a paradox for the reader. This is because when Cofer explains that Latinas prefer vivid colors but like them because they reflect the landscape they live upon. By doing this he creates a statement that may seem contradictory to the overall serotype but in reality he is creating a paradox with the true statement and making it seem false. He does this to persuade the reader that the reasons Latinas like vivid colors is because it relates to their homelands and describes their culture the best. In all Cofer’s rewording helped the audience better understand why Latinas love their, vivid like, colors.
For those that suffer from sensitivity related to smell, problems of smearing their own faeces is not uncommon as they may like the texture so as an alternative, jelly or corn flour and water should be introduced instead together with stronger smelling items. Those suffering from touch sensory related problems may dislike the texture or pressure of clothes on their skin and a possible solution to this maybe to turn their clothes inside out so there is no seam, remove any tags or labels and allow the person to wear clothes they're comfortable
They are both very soluble in alcohol and hexane so that doesn’t help, but in water ethyl ether is semi soluble and pentane is in soluble. This would make us lean toward pentane but we felt strongly that ethyl ether because of the density was a much better test because there is much less human error and the we asked about how do you decide if something is insoluble
Indeed, he lives from the refuse of others (par. 3). From this essay he shows his expertise, his intelligence, and his good will. Before, Lars depends of the “refuse” of others; he was so amazed with Dumpsters that he wrote the “Merriam-Webster” to find and understand the word Dumpster. He prefers to use the word scavenger rather than dumpster because it is “honorable” according to him.
The stick just happened to act as a good eating utensil however, had to be pulled out of the ground and forced against its original stance. Another example is a fruit such an apple we could say that the designer created this apple for source of food however it could also be eaten because its actually tastes good or is good for our health. This argument states that the apple was taken off the true to best suit the need, of becoming food because it tastes good. Therefore the apple suited the purpose of what was needed from it. Many items could be used for purposes that best suit them, and this does not take intelligent design.
-Slang-when a service user uses language that not everyone uses. -Cultural differences-when the same thing means different things in two cultures. -Distress-when someone is distressed,they might find it hard to communicate. -Emotional difficulties-we all have emotional difficulties at times and become
Many people, who are in some form visually impaired, lose the ability of seeing facial expressions, and gestures, which are important in spoken communication. 93% of communication is through body language, gestures and expressions and the other 7% is through spoken. Many of the visually impaired find it difficult to distinguish if someone is addressing them or someone else, or if the person speaking has wandered off, which of course is a negative impact on that person. Written communication is also difficult for a person with sight loss. This can be due to too small text, colour of the text, Shiny paper, centring and underlining of text.
Research shows that many young people who play soccer are possible to be corpulent. Soccer does benefit your health because it lowers body fat, it helps build strength, flexibility and endurance, and it would reduce the level of stress hormones. The first reason why soccer does benefit your health is that soccer actually lowers body fat. According to Ben Prien, soccer playing burns more calories than a
Imagine a American telling you they do not eat or like barbeque, or they think that it is nasty. Fufu is a very nutritious dish, however great preparation of the dish leads to outstanding nutritiousness. My own experience and view of this traditional dish is that it is very healthy, in the sense that they have vitamins C and d as well as minerals. I am emphasizing because Fufu is much healthier than fast foods, pizza, pasta, potatoes or