EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT
Lauren Darnold- Section 2
* What are the 5 most common errors/mistakes you see on cover letters?
* What are 5 highly important features that catch your attention, in a very positive way, in a cover letter?
* What are the 5 most common errors/mistakes you see on résumés?
* What are 5 highly important features that catch your attention, in a very positive way, in a résumé?
* What are 3 ways that an applicant can “stand out” (in a positive way) from other applicants during an interview?
* What are the 3 most common errors/mistakes interviewees make during an interview?
A. Circumstance/Situation in Professional Life Adverse Consequence
1. Incorrect patient medication. Termination of job or file incident report
2. Give wrong feed/diet to animals. Animals become sick/emaciated/obese
3. Use incorrect dosage on medication. Patient death
4. Late or missed staff meeting. Filed incident report
5. Incorrect filing or omission of records. Less efficiency, possible incident report
6. Wrong treatment regime for patient. Harm to patient or death.
7. Fail to follow biosecurity SOP’s Introduce pathogens to facility
8. Fail to use proper PPE Harm or injury to self
9. Poor planning for project/meeting Possible termination of job
10. Incorrect usage of facility equipment Harm to self, others or animals
B. Circumstance/Situation in Personal Life Adverse Consequence
1. Incorrectly file taxes In trouble with IRS
2. Do not follow speed limits citation or moving violation on record
3. Incorrect use of household appliances Fire/Ruin appliance
4. Forget to pay electric bill Electricity turned off in house
5. Fail to take personal medication illness/harm
6. Forget to set alarm clock Lateness to possibly important event
7. Max out credit card/pass limits Poor credit score
8. Fail to communicate with...