Economics ISU Essay / Seminar Topics
1. Advertising – Good or Bad for the Canadian Economy?
2. Agricultural Marketing Boards
3. Agriculture – Problems and Programs
4. Agriculture and Free Trade
5. Automobile Industry in Ontario
6. Bank of Canada and Monetary Policy – A Historical Evaluation
7. Banking Systems, a Comparison of Canadian and American
8. Banking Crisis, the International
9. Canadian Establishment: Black, Bronfmans, Eatons, Molson, Thomson, Rogers
10. Competition in the Canadian Economy
11. Chartered Banks, The Changing Role of
12. China’s Impact on the Canadian Economy
13. Collective Bargaining in Canada
14. Command Economies
15. Concentration in Canadian business (Oligopolies)
16. Defence Spending – Too Much or Too Little?
17. Deficit Debate – Is the National Debt Out of Control?
18. Developing Nations – Canada’s Role
19. Economic Growth: Good or Bad?
20. Elderly, the Aging Population Problem
21. Energy in Canada, the Economics of
22. Entrepreneurship in Canada
23. Economic History: Theories of Smith, Marx, Keynes and the Canadian Economy
24. Federal – Provincial Fiscal Relations
25. Fiscal Policy in Canada Today: Good or Bad?
26. Foreign Investment in Canada
27. Friedman, Milton and the Monetarists
28. Future Work
29. Galbraith, J.K. An Evaluation of his Theories
30. GATT, the Economic Role of
31. Globalization’s Impact on Canada: Good or Bad?
32. Government Ownership or Privatization?
33. HealthCare in Canada: Sustainable?
34. Immigration , the Economic Impact of
35. Inflation in Canada
36. Japan, A Model We Should Follow?
37. Kyoto Accord: Good or Bad for the Canadian Economy?
38. Monetary Policy in Canada Today: Good or Bad?
39. Money - Exchange Rate’s Impact on the Economy Canadian
40. Monopolies: A Case Study
41. Multinational Corporations, the Economics of
42. NAFTA’s Impact on the Canadian Economy:...