Gone are the days of cold calls and newspaper ads. The wild-web has opened up a whole new world of efficient promoting and advertising. However, the competition is fierce. It is important to consider who the customers are; what they watch, read or listen to, and the typical types of technology they use. Taking my product into consideration, custom tutus, I am able to determine that my customers are typically parents—most likely mothers, with a mid to high level of income; these types of customers spend much of their time online when searching for products; some major websites they visit often are Facebook, Pintrest, and YouTube; and many will have access to a computer and smart phone. With this information, I am able to chose three internet tools that will offer high visibility to the customers who are the most likely to purchase my product.
Facebook is the most visited website in the world. Here are a few interesting facts:
• 1 in every 13 people on Earth is on Facebook
• 35+ demographic represents more than 30% of the entire user base
• 71.2 % of all USA internet users are on Facebook
• 48% of 18 to 34 year olds check Facebook right when they wake up
• 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
• There are more than 250 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices
• The USA has the largest Facebook user base with 155 million people
• There are more than 650 million active users
By creating a Facebook Page for my products, I will have the ability to market to Facebook’s wide user-base. A large percentage of the active users fit the cliental base for my product. The best part about Facebook is that I can boost my pages “post reach” and specify the types of users I would like to see my post or ad: age range, male or female, parents, area, interests, etc. This guarantees that I am only paying for advertising that will be viewed by the types of people who may be interested in my products. Facebook is the most...