Name: Donte Williams
Modules 5 & 6
How to submit:
1. Click on ASSESSMENTS
2. Click on Module 6 Reflection Journal
3. Copy and Paste your Journal into the Student Comments Section
4. Click “Submit for grading” AND “Submit”
Module 5: Laws and Rules of the Road
Create a car saying (Bumper Sticker) or a Road Sign (Billboard) that would describe one main point you learned in Module 5. This is an example of a bumper sticker from a former student: ““Driving the right speed is always a good deed. Enjoy your ride and don’t collide!”
1. What would yours say?
Slow down and scan around
2. How would it look?
The words would be on the windshield of a car at night in bold cloud white letters.
3. Now, write at least one paragraph (5 sentences or more) which explains why you thought this would make a great bumper sticker or billboard, and how it summarizes the information you learned in Module Five. Remember to use complete sentence answers and proper spelling and grammar.
I think this will make a great bumper sticker because; it will remind people to slow down and check their surroundings. That’s one of my biggest problems when driving maintaining my speed at the legal speed. I normally either go above or below the speed limit which below is ok but, don’t want to impede traffic while above is illegal. If I saw this I would be reminded to check my speed. I would also be reminded to check my surroundings like how close I am to the center of the road or curb.
Module 6 Effects of Alcohol and Drugs
Some day you might find yourself in a dangerous driving situation because of drugs, alcohol, or extreme drowsiness due to medication. Talk to a parent or guardian about what they would like for you to do if you find yourself in this situation. Answer the following questions in one or more complete sentences.
1. What will you do if you question whether or not it is safe for you to be driving? List three options if you question your...