Manage Business Document Design and Development
Assessment Task 1 – Written Assessment
* Emails: Is the most common source to convey information to each other within a company or organization.
* Letters: Are used to communicate with individuals outside and inside of the office.
* Reports: Reports convey information in a format that is more formal and usually longer than a letter.
* Memorandums: Are still used in situations where a message is meant to accompany a specific file and in cases that require more privacy than an email.
* Transactional Documents: These documents may be formatted as a form, such as an order form, invoice or receipt.
2. Emails, letters and reports are related to budget and technology because they need for example money, internet, computers, paper, printers, suitable and trained staff to manage this elements.
Date Invoice Number:
Quantity Item Unit Price GST Totals
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE THIS INVOICE : $
TOTAL PRICE GST OF: $
The purpose of an invoice is to provide a document to request a payment for any service provided, to make it clear it has to be simple, easy to read and with all the requirements need it, the format that we just used it is the most common and simple invoice template with all the information of the person who will receive the payment, the description of the service, and total price.
4. Automation in documents is useful because allow companies to minimize data entry, reduce the time spent proof-reading, and reduce the risks associated with human error. Additional benefits include: time and financial savings due to decreased paper handling, document...