II. Corporate Governance
A. Board of Directors
The Home Depot Board of Directors consists of ten directors of which only one is an inside director.
The following is a list of the directors, their current or former position(s) held, and their time currently served on the Home Depot Board of Directors.
1. Frank Blake – Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot (5 years)
2. F. Duane Ackerman - Retired President, CEO, and Chairman of BellSouth Corp. (4 years)
3. Ari Bousbib – Chairman and CEO of IMS Health Inc. (4 years)
4. Gregory D. Brenneman – Chairman of CCMP Capital, Chairman and CEO of TurnWorks Inc., and Executive Chairman of Quiznos (11 years)
5. J. Frank Brown – Director, Former Dean of INSEAD (1 month)
6. Albert Carey – President and CEO of Frito-Lay North America (3 years)
7. Armando Codina – Chairman and CEO of Codina Partners, LLC (4 years)
8. Bonnie G. Hill – President of B. Hill Enterprises, LLC (12 years)
9. Karen L. Katen – Retired Vice Chairman of Pfizer Inc. and Senior Advisor of Essex Woodlands Health Ventures (4 years)
10. Ronald L. Sargent – Chief Executive Officer, Staples, Inc. (1 month)
B. Top Management
• Matt Carey, Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer
o Cara Kinzey, Senior Vice President − IT Store, Field and Corporate Support85
• Tim Crow, Executive Vice President - Human Resources
• Craig Menear, Executive Vice President, Merchandising
o Trish Mueller, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
o Giles Bowman, Senior Vice President - Merchandising, Building Materials
o Gordon Erickson, Senior Vice President - Décor
o Mark Holifield, Senior Vice President - Supply Chain
o Hal Lawton,...