College: Is It Worth It?
1. Did you know that ninety seven percent of the people who graduate from college are expected to make more money than someone who didn’t graduate?
2. Then why you ask is Bill Gates, who was a high school dropout, one of the richest people in the world today?
3. Do we really need college to succeed in life?
4. High school students everywhere wonder the same thing?
5. Today, I am going to go over Why College? Which College to choose? Reasons to go to college and Why you should definitely be considering it early?
1. People go to college because they have to not because they want to.
2. College education is neither a privilege nor an option but rather a necessity.
3. If you think college is expensive try ignorance.
4. Most are pressured because they think it’s the right thing to do. (Teachers and Counselors).
5. College is a waste of time and money???
6. Going to college is socially prestigious.
7. No guarantee job after graduation.
8. College prepares you for jobs but does not guarantee that you will get one after you graduate.
9. It is sometimes just as good to be an intelligent person and know about a lot of things instead of being someone who makes a lot of money.
1. College has its pros and cons, but to day I have proven to you that there are a lot more cons than they lead us believe.
2. College is exactly what you make of it.
3. Your decision will affect the rest of your life.
4. For me, I will be with the three percent who succeed without college.
5. Hopefully, I have proven to you that you do not need to go to college in order to succeed in life.