[pic] - KUALA LUMPUR
|Year |2009 |Exam Sitting |DECEMBER |
|Subject |BUYER BEHAVIOUR |
|Weightage |30% |Submission Date | |
A. Late Submission
• A 10% deduction per day of total coursework marks (excluding weekends and public holidays).
• Late submission between 5 to 10 days, results in a 50% deduction of total coursework marks.
• Late submission past 10 days results in an automatic 0% for coursework and the student will be barred from the final examination.
Students must submit all materials supporting their coursework listed in the deliverable section.
▪ The coursework must be done individually and must be entirely your own work. Please make sure that you are aware of the rules concerning plagiarism. If you are unclear about them, please consult your program coordinator/lecturer.
▪ The coursework should exhibit formal research skills i.e. with a table of content, proper citations, references, and appendixes.
▪ The coursework write up must be able to demonstrate critical analysis and application of both theory and practical issues to the company that you have selected.
▪ Student may include additional relevant data/information apart from the proposed guidelines in conjunction to your research. Additional marks will be awarded for such attempt.
▪ Your coursework should not be more than 2000 words.
▪ You should bind your coursework with the coursework cover as the 1st page.
▪ A diskette containing the softcopy version of your coursework should be submitted as well (if required).