GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLES
Students will actively engage in studying and analyzing labor management relation /issues/concerns that are important in today’s workplace. ANY SUBJECT CHOSEN MUST RELATE TO ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE A LABOR CONTRACT OR THEY MUST BE IN THE LABOR/RELATIONS FIELD – THE SUBJECT IN THE APA EXAMPLE DEPICTS EXACTLY THE ARTICLE REQUIREMENT.
ASSIGNMENT: Students will individually choose three (3) subjects to address and research article(s) that coincides/relates to each of the three subjects chosen. From the chosen subjects and selected articles discuss how the article relates to and provides information on the subject. Articles must be recent in publication (no older than 4 years) and easily accessible to the reader. Each article submitted will be approximately one (1) page in length and adhere to APA style and format. Failure to follow the format example below will result in reduction in points.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH ARTICLE:
1. Minimum of one (1) page, APA style and format.
2. Articles must be recent in publication (no older than 4 years) and easily accessible to the reader.
3. First paragraph should address the chosen subject (introduction).
4. Second paragraph should address the chosen article and possible relationship/ramification for the chosen subject.
5. Third paragraph should address the writer’s reaction/opinion concerning ramifications for the current workplace.
6. Once the article is complete, go to the ASSIGNMENTS section and attach the file.
BLACKBOARD SYSTEM/SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Distance Learning students must have the proper computer requirements in order
to complete the course work.
BLACKBOARD 9 SYSTEM/SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS.
1. Internet provider with reliable service (preferably broadband)
3. Screen resolution must be set to a minimum of 1024x768
4. Sun Java Virtual...