ACCT555 Midterm Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The Midterm is open book and open notes. The maximum time you can spend in the exam is 2 hours. If you have not clicked the Submit for Grading button by then, you will be exited from the exam automatically. In the Midterm environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, so you will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications.
2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently. This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet service providers and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your Internet connection does break, when you reconnect, you will normally be able to get back into your Midterm without any trouble. Remember, though, that the exam timer continues to run while students are disconnected, so students should try to log in again as quickly as possible. The Help Desk cannot grant any student additional time on the exam.
3. See the Syllabus section "Due Dates for Assignments & Exams" for due date information.
4. Reminders * You will only be able to enter your online Midterm one time. * Click the Save Answers button often. * If you lose your Internet connection during your Midterm, log on again and try to access it. If you are unable to enter the Midterm, first contact the Help Desk and then your instructor. * You will always be able to see the time remaining in the Midterm at the top right of the page.
5. Assessments With Multiple Pages * Make sure to click the Save Answers button before advancing to the next page (we also suggest clicking on Save Answers while you are working). * Complete all of the pages before submitting your Midterm for instructor review. * Do NOT use your browser's Back and Forward buttons during the Midterm. * Please