Unit five: Principles of supporting business events
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Name: ***** *******
Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required.
First at all every event must be carefully planed before it. You must know what exactly it is about. And then you can start planning all activities involved in planning it and get support in:
a) Arranging venue’s premises
c) Sending out invitation
d) Serving food / refreshments
e) Note taking, minute
f) Dealing with small administrative tasks
g) Taking minutes
h) Analysing feedback from attendees
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
|Before |During |After |
|1. |1. |1. |
|Sending out meeting requests |Meeting and greeting attendees |Sending out requested information to |
| | |potential and/ or actual customers...