1. Okonkwo is a great warrior and fighter. Okonkwo appears to e the perfect person, he never shows his emotion unless when he is mad. Okonkwo feels obligated to become the best and rich, because of his father. Okonkwo tries really hard to be successful for his family and care for them.
2. The Week of Peace is an entire week of nothing going on. Everyone is supposed to be holy. The feast the entire time, no trading, no killing, no farming, and no beating o your wives or children. Okonkwo breaks the week of peace by beating his wife.
3. The relationship between Nwoye and Ikemefuna is a positive one. Nwoye and Ikemefuna teach other certain skills and trades. As they hang out with each other more and the more their characteristics rubs off on each other. Ikemefuna make Nwoye stronger and makes him feel more like a man.
4. Okonkwo loves Ikemefuna and he treats him as if he his own son. Okonkwo sees him as his son. Okonkwo is unable to express his own feelings to the boy because Okonkwo sees it as a sign of weakness and sensitivity. He can’t open up because then he would be like his father.
5. The concept of chi is your spirit and soul. If you have a good chi you will live long, if it is bad you will do bad things an die early. The meaning of the proverb “When a man says yes, his chi says also” is when a man says his soul and spirit is saying yes, and they are fully behind him.
6. Okonkwo is most upset about his son, Nwoye is that he is bit manly enough for hum, and his too sensitivity Okonkwo, and he was a “mammas boy”. He wants Nwoye to become manlier and to be a warrior.
7. No, parents should not expect their children to be like them, because everyone is an individual and they and their own person. Parents should be prepared to see their children to be different from themselves, because they are going to develop their own interests and hobbies.
8. The incident Okonkwo shooting at is second wife foreshadows, the scene when he accidentally killed...