Place your cursor in gray boxes to fill out worksheet. Remember to save your answers.
Name: seonho kang Date: 07/01/11
Directions: We often have an unrealistic perception of how much we actively move. Be as honest as possible when assessing the amount that you move during the average day. If it is different on weekends, fill out for days during the week and weekend separately.
1. Check mark those types of movement in which you participate.
| Walking | Climbing | Lifting weights | Tennis |
| Lovemaking | Swimming | Step Climbing | Jumping rope |
| Physical labor | Hiking | Jogging/Running | Team sports |
| Dancing | Bicycling | Aerobics | Yoga |
| Skiing | Ice skating | | |
2. Record the number of minutes or hours you spent moving or exercising for each of the time periods below.
|Daily 1 Hour |Weekend 2 Hours |
|Weekly 9 Hours |Monthly 45 Hours |
3. Record the amount of time spent exercising during the month.
4. Do you spend as much time moving as you would like?
Yes I did
5. If not, in what types of activity would you like to participate?
I did it.
6. What small change will you make toward improving your degree of movement?
I need to get up early and wake up eraly.
7. What are you going to do today to implement the small change?
I will sleep early
8. What will you do tomorrow?
I will running tomorrow
9. What will you do this weekend?