Republic of the Philippines
National Police Commission
Philippine National Police
CAJIDIOCAN CITY POLICE STATION
Cajidiocan City, Oriental Mindoro
FOR : PROVINCIAL DIRECTOR
Oriental Mindoro Police Provincial Office
Camp Efigenio C Navarro
(Attn: C, PIDMB)
FROM : CHIEF OF POLICE
SUBJECT : Spot Report re P.D. 1866 as amended by R.A. 8294
(Illegal Possession of Firearms)
DATE : May 25, 2012
1. That at about 12:30 in the afternoon of March 5, 2012, Brgy.Captain of Brgy.Milagrosa Antero Casternobo y Aberte, and Rogelio Vicente y San Sebastian, Sitio Leader of Sitio Baloa, Brgy. Milagrosa, Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro, brought to this office, Joel Wab y Saligan, 38 years old, married, resident of Sitio Baloa, Brgy. Milagrosa, Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro, who was the suspect of shooting the victim Jhonny Saulong AKA “Noknok”, 27 years old, single, and a resident of Brgy. Alibog, Magsaysay, Occidental Mindoro, by unknown caliber of firearms. Said incident transpired at about 9:00 o’clock in the evening of March 4, 2012, at Sitio Baloa, Brgy. Milagrosa, Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro.
2. Investigation disclosed that before the incident the duo had a heated altercation. Consequently, the suspect confronted the victim while armed with unknown firearm. However, the victim managed to grab the hand of the suspect and grappled for the possession of the said firearm. Unfortunately, the trigger was pulled and fired hitting the victim’s right jaw.
3. The victim was rushed to San Jose District Hospital for medical attention while the suspect fled going to the mountainous area of Brgy. Milagrosa.
4. That at about 10:45 in the morning of March 5, 2012, said suspect was apprehended by the Brgy. Tanods of Brgy. Milagrosa, Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro at Sitio Baloa Brgy. Milagrosa, Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro.
5. For information and progress report to follow....