University of Phoenix Material
Reading Comprehension Worksheet
Respond to the following in 100 to 150 words each:
Describe your outcome from this week’s MyFoundationsLab® assignment.
* My outcome from this week’s My Foundations Lab Assignment was fairly easy to me.
* I LOVE how they have the My Foundations Lab Assignments and I think this should be how
* college work is set up for us students at University Of Phoenix. It is a great and much simpler way
* to learn about an assignment quicker and easier.
Identify the skills you’ve learned this week. How could each of these apply to your academic work? How could each of these apply to your professional work?
* Skills that I have learned this week originally came from the My Foundations Lab Assignments
* that I watched and completed. For example, the Foundations Lab taught me about annotating and
* how it can be much simpler than just reading a whole chapter and not really concentrate on the
* reading while your doing so. So this can work well both in my academic work and my professional
* work if I am ever trying to learn about something and I am trying to absorb information and not
* just read on something and not take it all in.
Describe the reading and comprehension strategies you will employ. How will these help make you a more effective reader?
* The reading and comprehension strategies I will employ will be Previewing my text area before I
* Attempt to actually read it. Previewing before you read can help you understand that particular
* Section before you read so you can get that extra understanding of what it will be about. Also
* You can look at the pictures and definitions beforehand so you can look up those words you do
* not understand and search and understand that particular word before you read. That way when...