Summary Of Case ＃1 July At The Multiplex
Summary of the fact:
• The newspaper advertisement indicated that the movie was scheduled to begin at 1:00pm.
• The cashier told him that the movie would begin at 1:00pm, the time posted on marquee.
• It shows on the admission ticket of the movie that the movie would begin at 1pm.
• Tommy spent 9 dollars on the movie ticket.
• There was no discount for the movie Tommy watched
• Tommy didn’t not watched movie for years because he was too busy.
• Attending school, study, and working left Tommy little time for entertainment.
• Tommy watched 20 minutes commercials before the movie began.
• The theatre has the policy that they can’t refund the admission fee.
• Mr. Mull T. Plex is the owner of the Royal Theatre.
• Tommy wrote a letter to M. Mull to complained his bad experience in his theatre because he was forced to watch 20 minutes commercials before the movie start and he was going to pursue legal resource including the possibility of filing a class action lawsuit.
• Mr. Mull got his competitors and he stuck together and prepared to form a consortium to defend any lawsuit.
• The consortium is considering make a survey about the percentage of all theatergoer who are unhappy with the practice of showing advertisements before the featured film begins.
• Make a survey to know what the percentage of people who go to theatre are unhappy with the practice of showing advertisements before the featured film begins.
• If theatres cancel the commercial before movie starts, what effects will it have on the price of the tickets?
• Make a survey about whether people will accept the price after theatre cancel the commercial before movie starts.
• Business law related to offense of piracy
• Statistics related topic.