These resources are provided by DM Learning Resources, for home study use only.
All of our resources are now registered with a copyright service, which restricts their usage.
Please ensure that you read the legal notice below. Any individual, organisation, or business, found guilty of copyright infringements, will face prosecution.
Blank page for student notes.
Diploma level 3 in Health & Social Care
The following learning resources are for guidance/reference ONLY!!!
Please do not copy, as your work may be rejected by your Assessor!!
The following ‘outcomes’, need to be met, to show your assessor competency of your work practices.
Your assessor will ask you to complete workbooks, to cover each unit of this award, which will differ, depending on which awarding body is being used. Therefore, the guidance answers enclosed are based on the ‘outcomes’ for each unit, which will support your knowledge, and evidence for your award.
Unit 4222-232 Move and position individuals in accordance with their plan of care (HSC 2028)
Outcome 1 Understand anatomy and physiology in relation to moving and positioning individuals
1. Outline the anatomy and physiology of the human body in relation to the importance of correct moving and positioning of individuals
2. Describe the impact of specific conditions on the correct movement and positioning of an individual.
Outcome 2 Understand legislation and agreed ways of working when moving and positioning individuals
1. Describe how legislation and agreed ways of working affect working practices related to moving and positioning individuals
2. Describe what health and safety factors need to be taken into account when moving and positioning individuals and any equipment used to do this.
Outcome 3 Be able to minimise risk before moving and positioning individuals
1. Access up-to-date copies of risk assessment documentation
2. Carry out preparatory checks...