L-706, Sector 4-A, Surjani town, Karachi.
Contact # 0332-2446578 Email: email@example.com
“I have strong confidence in my capabilities that give a chance to prove myself as valuable asset in your organization.”
Masters in Biotechnology (2010–2011) University of Karachi.
B.Sc (2008-2009) University of Karachi (in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry)
Intermediate: From KARACHI board in 2006.
Matriculation: From KARACHI board in 2004.
RELATED Microbiology Medical Biotechnology
COURSES: Biochemistry Biochemical Engineering
Environmental Biotechnology Plant Tissue Culture
Animal Cell Tissue Culture Biostatistics Genetic Engineering Bioinformatics Genetics Immunology Virology Cell and Molecular Biology
Molecular Biophysics Gene Expression & Control
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Adept at using analytical tools such as Fluorescence spectrophotometer, Spectrophotometer, pH meter, UV, PCR, ELISA, SDS gel-electrophoresis
• Dedicated, hard-working, and dependable
• Well accustomed to working under pressure, as part of a team or individual
• Research proposal writing
1. WORKING AS MICROBIOLOGIST in Macter international.
2. Worked in Gofmann pharma as trainee microbiologist.
3. Worked with Dr. Atiya Abbasi on Project titled Nano medicine in cancer research.
• Isolate proteins from plants
• Find their biological activity against microbes
• Protein estimation by Bradford method
• Running HPLC, Gel filtration chromatography to fractionate protein,Mass spectrometry
4. Research Internee in Protein Chemistry lab ICCBS, Karachi, Pakistan. 2011
5. As a Biology teacher in True man coaching system.
6. As a chemistry, Biology and Science teacher in true man school system.
7. As chemistry teacher in Roshi coaching center....