* Features information on Chipotle as a company including menu, , ingredient and food information, restaurant locations, the story of Chipotle, customer feedback page, and an online shop.
* Also features information for investors, future careers, Chipotle as a business, including suppliers and development
* Even includes sections on philanthropies Chipotle actively participates in, as well as press releases.
* Online food ordering system
* Find location online, and then order specifics through that location and pick it up after allotted time frame
* Payment for food is through a debit or credit card, entered online
* Account is made online that tracks previous order history as well as future favorites
* App for Apple devices
* Similar to the online ordering system, except more phone friendly
* Uses the same account as the one on the website
* Takes less than 5 minutes to complete order and about 15 to 20 minutes for pick up time
* Can only pay with card on the app
* Future of Chipotle
* Instead of only seeing Chipotle as a Mexican food vendor, a super brand should be created similar to Yum! Brands that takes the concept of fast casual customization dining and incorporates it with other cuisines
* Chipotle has already begun to open Shop Houses, with at least 6 destinations in both the Los Angeles and Washington D.C. areas.
* Chipotle has also started a new chain called Pizzeria Locale with customizable pizza
* Only one store in Denver
* Very similar to Blaze Pizza
* Instead of Chipotle being a one trick pony, it should be utilizing the concept that got it famous and apply it to other successful fast casual cuisines in the American culture.
* When comparing Chipotle to Panera Bread, which only is a single aspect company, as well as Yum! Brands, a multi cuisine diversified company, the revenue growth of Chipotle...