We, the researchers, who made this research study, would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to the following people:
* We would like to thank first our Almighty God, who gave us the strength, intelligence; will and perseverance to create and pursue this study inspite all hindrances we have encountered.
* To Mrs. Arlene T. Canizares our research teacher who gave us the guidance and advice to make this study successful.
* To our dearest parents who give us moral and financial support.
* And to our adviser Mrs. Salome Anova for her moral support.
I.Gathering of Materials
We gather the materials from borrowing the equipment and materials to Mrs.Shella Chua.
II. Preparing the materials
We have prepared the materials by ensuring that it is clean, affordable and effective.
* Atis fruits
* Mortar and pestle
* Alovera leaves or pandan leaves
* Soft cloth
First remove the skin of the Atis fruits,then punch it using the mortar and pestle, and then grind it using the grinder after grinding it remove the dirts and then put it in a clean soft cloth and squiz it to get the juice and then mix a small amount of a mosquito repellant then get the alovera leaves or pandan leaves and grind it. After grinding it mix it with the atis to make it sticky and so that it will have fragrance, mix the ingredients well after mixing it the last step is by putting the mixed ingredients in a container.
The study aims to use Atis fruit which are abundant in the community in the production of mosquito repellant.
Mosquito repellant is useful to us humans, many people is suffering from dengue sickness.
A. background of the study
-In our situation , we really need a protection from mosquitoes, they...