Thank you for your interest in product and technologies.
I’m one of the region managers for ALC and I will be happy to be your contact for our company.
I have put some quick application guidelines for our technology below, normally the rig-less system is very applicable in areas of low rig availability or very high rig cost. Do you think ONGC have any wells where this may be of use and ‘fits’ our application guidelines below ? If you had any well data I would happily look at some system sizing and from there decide how to best present the technology to your company.
At this time we have our manufacturing in Houston and there is an open invitation to yourself and any of your colleagues to visit that facility.
Application Guidelines For Advantage System
ALC Advantage is a wire-line [run and pull] ESP system, which utilises a number of off the shelf components combined with ALC proprietary equipment, to facilitate slick-line ESP operations in our client’s wells.
Well Construction Considerations
1. The system runs in a 4.5” tubing string. The tubing string is conventionally run usually with a work-over rig.
2. As the system is wire-line deployed deviated wells do need to be considered, up-to 60Deg is generally fine, above that, standard installation procedures will need to be modified.
3. The ‘bottom hole assembly’ i.e. the section that will contain the motors and the electrical connections has an OD of 6.05”, because of this casing size needs to be a minimum of 7.00” 26PPF.
4. The same constraints for dog-leg severity, provided by the pump supplier will also apply with the advantage system. We have also just successfully completed testing with tractor deployment.
1. The advantage system is run in discrete sections each one interconnected by mating units, which ensure a solid connection and allow torque [rotation] to be transmitted through ESP system.
2. The wire-line surface...