REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Microsoft® Office ® Training programs
CGM Travel is requesting proposals for three services related to training staff on Microsoft Office software. These services include professional teachers who can offer Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, implementation of an infrastructure that allows CGM departments to maintain their knowledge as the office software is updated and provide a yearly refresher course for employees.
CGM Travel was founded in 1996 to provide the highest quality vacations, cruises and tours. Our offices are located in Connecticut employs 127 people. Our company recognizes the need for a reliable company that supplies fare, guides and hotels while choosing the best location and creating the highest standards while maintaining reasonable prices. Our main goal is to service our clients with the highest quality and most affordable travel options available. We can afford to keep prices low because we generally deal with large companies who buy vacations from us and sell them to their employees for a discounted price.
Proposals must meet the following minimum requirements:
* Offer MOS certification
* Provide extensive training on Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Install software on CGM computers and train employees how to operate and maintain it
* Provide training on structuring and managing a project with Project software
* Deliver manuals, visual aids and online support while training is in progress
* Complete a yearly training refreshing course for new employees
* The cost for individual training must not exceed $110. This fee does not include the purchasing of the software
* Contractor must warranty all products, work and services provided for a period of one year after the work is completed