MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
This assignment has to fulfil the following conditions:
- Length: between 8 and 10 pages (without including cover, index or appendices –if there are any-).
- Type of font: Arial or Times New Roman.
- Size: 11.
- Line height: 1.5.
- Alignment: Justified.
The assignment has to be done in this Word document and has to fulfil the rules of presentation and edition, as for quotes and bibliographical references which are detailed in the Study Guide.
Also, it has to be submitted following the procedure specified in the Study Guide. Sending it to the tutor’s e-mail is not permitted.
In addition to this, it is very important to read the assessment criteria, which can be found in the Study Guide.
The assignment mark is 100% of the final mark, but the participation in the activities performed during the tutorials can improve this mark.
Carry out the following task
You are expected to submit a ‘kit’ of own-produced materials for a specified group of learners in your current or a future context.
- The kit should be a coherent block of work, produced in response to some observed need of the learners.
- It must be prefaced by a rationale, in which the issues that have been raised about design, trialling, adaptation and evaluation in the subject are discussed, as they are relevant to your circumstances and the materials. A rationale might include discussion of the context, the age and level of the students, the nature of the syllabus and materials used by the learners, the need you perceive, the belief about language learning and teaching that the materials represent, and any other issues that are relevant to your materials (for example because of the particular media chosen).
- You must also include information about how you intend to evaluate the materials when they are used.
- You must submit copies of the...