The company was founded over 30 years ago by two directors finding a gap in the market for the local collection and delivery of automotive parts to major European and nationwide car manufacturers.
Up until seven years ago only 25 people were employed and only a same-day dedicated distribution service was offered in a sole market. This has now progressed with the company employing approximately 150 people offering a wide range of services in multiple markets.
It was accepted then that diversification was desperately needed, with the automotive industry continually declining, and from that customers were gained from other industries, namely storage and printing.
Automotive industries require a service that is extremely prompt as their materials and products are time sensitive. This is what the company has provided for many years and has developed an excellent name over this period. From this the company diversified and by far its biggest success was becoming a supplier / partner to the number one storage equipment manufacturer in the UK. The service they require is different and requires multi-drop deliveries nationwide and because of its success this delivery model has since been duplicated and used with other companies.
The company also offers other services and they include logistic solutions, warehouse management, freight forwarding and supply chain management and the organisation’s objectives are to:
1. Provide a timely distribution service of the highest quality matching all customer requirements.
2. Provide a successful logistic and distribution solution to manufacturers and other customers who require their product to be distributed nationwide.
3. Engage with stakeholders to develop a successful long-term relationship.
4. Achieve simultaneous financial success through partnership.
And its aims are to:
1. Deliver quality.
2. Provide value for money.
3. Operate with openness and...