1. ARMADA==not clear with its meaning…but when I searched…it’s a company which rents car, trucks, vans etc…n earlier it was a brand name for Compaq’s laptop. Basically it’s a fleet of warship, or a large group of moving things like armada of ants, it may also referred to navy.
2. FIESTA==festival, fest, fiesta is a car preferred by rich ppl n dey usually r party animal….
3. BOLERO==short jacket, music written in d rhythm of bolero dance.
4. NOVA==a star which becomes much brighter but gradually its brightness start decreasing with time. Really it suits to kinetic nova. it brightened up like a star n soon it diminished
5. HOBSON’S CHOICE’S== a choice with no alternatives. Either take it whatever u r getting or forget it forever. Like at d time of counseling jus mody was given to me as an option.
“Either take admission in mody or forget engg-that's Hobson's choice”
6. BI POLAR DISORDERS==is a brain disorder dat changes person’s mood, energy n ability to function
Mental depression, mental disorder..bipolar coz der is 2 poles of moods-happy and sad,wen mood immediately shifts from one to another(happy-> sad)its called as bipolar disorder.
7. ALTO==middle musical note
8. Rapt== engrossed, completely interested, preoccupied, spellbound, wrapped up
(A) Uninterested turned off, repulsed, inattentive.
Eg:I will pay rapt attention when the assignment is given so I will know exactly what to do.
9. Digress==go off d point, deviate
10. EGRESS==way out, door
11. Insipidly==boringly, lifeless, intresting(s)
12. Jejune(j-jun)==Not interesting; dull: “and there pour forth jejune words and useless empty phrases” (Anthony Trollope).
Lacking maturity; childish: surprised by their jejune responses to our problems.
13. There is a stand on which whiteboards r kept.............what that stand is called??? EASEL
14. Have u seen........those crippled...