In my experience that I felt there are many difference between school in Viet Nam and New Zealand such as: subjects, uniform , school hours , review day at school and mix-generation.
• Firstly, at school in Viet Nam I used to take 12 subjects such as : English, Vietnamese, History, Physics, Math, Chemistry, Music, Art, Technology, Geography , Physical education and Healthy. Student are expected to attend school and to work very hard. On the other, school in New Zealand I can choose only 6 subjects and also I could have options to do take the subjects by myself. In fact, New Zealand schools require a student to take the less subjects than Vietnamese school.
• Secondly, Uniform is another difference. Every Vietnamese school student must wear their traditional uniform like white shirt and dark blue pants. Whereas here in New Zealand schools could have different uniforms.
• Thirdly , School time is a big difference between two countries. In New Zealand we usually start school around 8.45 and finish school around 3.20.Every student must bring their own lunch to school and no-one allows to leave school during at lunch time . On the other, Vietnamese schools only require student study half a day either from 6.30 am to 11.30 am or 12.30 to 5.30. The time is chosen by each school .
• Fourthly, Student in Vietnam go to school six days a week- Monday through Saturday. We usually have a review day on every Saturday. Students stand and tell the teacher what they have learned during the week. Most school days begin with a test, the teacher calls on students to stand and answer a question. In New Zealand student only go to school five days a week-Monday through Friday and student in New Zealand do not have a review day.
• Fifthly , In Vietnam we do not have single sex schools. White New Zealand there are many single sex schools.
There are many differences between schools in Viet Nam and New Zealand but I think the qualify of education has no difference. In both...