Project report on fundamental analysis of scrips under banking sector — Presentation Transcript
* 1. Project Report on Fundamental Analysis of Scrips under Banking SectorPresented By: AFTAB SHAIKH
* 2. COMPANY PROFILE SHCIL was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 28th July 1986 at the initiative of the GovernmentPromoted by seven all Indian financial institutionIndustrial Development Bank Of IndiaUnit Trust Of IndiaICICIIndustrial Finance Corporation of India LtdLife Insurance Corporation Of IndiaGeneral Insurance Corporation of India and its Subsidiaries.Industrial Investment Bank of India.
* 3. SUBSIDIARIES SHCIL SERVICES LIMITEDHCIL PROJECTS LIMITEDSHCIL COMMODITIES AND DERIVATIVES TRADING LIMITEDUNITEC VALUE SOLUTIONS PTE. LIMITED, SINGAPORECorporate Philosophy:People OrganizationOwner MindsetEqual Opportunities Employee
* 4. SHCIL OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO THE CLIENTSCustodial ServicesClearing & Settlement Services (Cash Segment)Electronic & Physical Safekeeping ServicesSHCIL offers clientsPremium Offeringsweb-deliveryVaultsAsset ServicingClearing Services (Futures and Options segment)DEPOSITORY SERVICE:
* 7. Operating Charges Of SHCILAccount Opening Fees:Rs 7000/- onetime refundable AMCRs 662 Annual AMCBrokrage charges are Rs. 15 paise for intraday and Rs. 55 paose for holding on account
* 8. Management
* 9. COMPETITORS ofSHCILKotak Securities Limited India BullsICICIdirect.comShare KhanMotilalOswalSbi capital
* 10. INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITY:They adopted local area network (LAN). There is mainly one server that stores all the documents.Highly sophisticated computer system.High speed internet and telephone service.Canteen facility.Vehicles parking facility.Well ventilated with air conditioned rooms.Visual display (TV) on every corner.Well maintained sanitarian.Close circuit camera (CCTV) on each cabins.Fire extinguishing systems.
* 11. PART BINTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS Fundamental...