Music Department Mission, Vision, Goals, & Program Objectives
Mission of the Department of Music:
* To worship and usher in the presence of the Lord to a level of ministry’s necessities, healing, and deliverance
* Provide musical guidance of the highest quality to choir members needing specialized music experiences and (service to others);
* Maintain an intellectual spiritual and physical environment which enhances appreciation and understanding of the world’s condition and the presence of the Lord’s glory, to foster creative contributions to the ministry both individually and collectively;
* Provide resources and support for the professional growth of choir members in scriptures and the intertwining of talents and knowledge;
* Address the spiritual, educational, cultural, and social needs of the music ministry & harvest through public performances, workshops, and seminars given by other music leaders, and guest artist.
Encouraging people to understand their importance of the music ministry and role in worshiping God through Physical, emotional, and spiritual signs; showing enthusiasm and reverence for God and one another.
Goals of the Department of Music:
* Continue the range of high quality determination presently offered by those who are faithful choir members:
* Expand music department offerings, by creating a financial program that will bring in lasting revenue.
* Continue to seek several ways to improve teaching and the learning environment in all music activities. (rehearsal, structure choir participation and determination for Sunday morning worship)
* Recruit new choir members dedicated to excellence in music ministry.
* Recruit and increase musical ensemble for a broader worship experience
* Find ways to give music department increased opportunities to grow as professionals and creative artists.
* Seek ways to combine music & instructional programs with other disciplines.