Personal SWOT Analysis
• Challenger: I'm not afraid of challenging other people affirmations when I'm sure I can come with a reasonable reply
• Flexibility to handle changes, even if I'm young I had 5 jobs so far and some were in different areas of industry, but I adapted perfectly, being one of the best employee in every job I did.
• I am very Well Organized, I am Studying a full time course and I also have a full time job which is quite demanding but I am managing to do it all and also completing my other day to day tasks in time fashion. I don't forget to make time to rest and for my hobbies
• I am an Ambitious person, a good example would be the fact that when I first left my country to move into the UK one of my main plans was to learn the language good enough to go to University, and after 3 years I did fulfil this and other plans I had.
• I have to ability to cope with failure and learn from my mistakes. I tried to go university last year, but not being very well prepared in terms of English language I have been rejected, but my perseverance made me go forward and try again this year.
• I am a hard working person, very committed to everything I am doing, probably that is why I have been very successful in every job I had and all the managers/employers have been very happy with me.
• I am a quick learner, as I enjoy challenging myself to new things
• I have a strong, compulsive need to do things quickly and remove them from my "to do" list, and sometimes the quality of my work suffers as a result.
• The same need to get things done also causes me stress when I have too many tasks and when the time is pressuring me.
• I am a clean freak, everything in my room needs to be tidy and perfect, and sometimes this takes a lot of time and stress, but I also...