1. Artificial insemination via husband
2. Religious believers might agree with fertility treatment because some believe that the science of fertility treatment was a gift from god they also believe that it is good because it gives couples a child
3. I believe that religious believers should support medical experiments on humans because all life is sacred and I could save many lives. However many Christians may disagree because many experiments must be taken out on a foetus and thus is morally wrong
4. Many Christians believe in the quality of life and how being given a limb can increase how fulfilling and enjoyable one’s life could be. They also would support it because it would be giving someone a gift after someone has died. In their teaching Christians are told to ‘love thy neighbour’ and thus doing a selfless act like giving an organ / limb would be following their religion.
5. On one and Christians agree god is creator and has given us guidance to the matter of life in the bible. Therefore matters of life that kill people is wrong because of the 10 commandments. However atheists disagree, they don’t believe in god. Also the bible couldn’t take account of new rules.
2. Christians believe that using illegal drugs is destroying the ‘temple’ of your body that god has given them. They also believe god influences lawmakers and thus disrespecting god.
3. I believe that not only religious believers but all people should only use prescribed drugs as it damages your health and taking illegal drugs, in my opinion is a very stupid mistake. Christians believe that your ‘body is a temple’ so you should damage it with anything, and must preserve it for god.
4. Christians believe that drinking ‘alcohol makes you loud and foolish’. They believe that alcohol can damage the bodies ‘temple’ and so is destroying what god has given them. They also believe that you should ‘love thy neighbour’ and so if you become foolish from the drinking of...