Course: Financial Analysis and Decision Making MBA730 Instructor: Marlena L. Akhbari Wright State University Finance and Financial Services
McGraw−Hill Primis ISBN: 0−390−42334−3 Text: Case Studies in Finance: Managing for Corporate Value Creation, 4/e Bruner
This book was printed on recycled paper. MBA Program
Copyright ©2003 by The McGraw−Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. Except as permitted under the United States Copyright Act of 1976, no part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without prior written permission of the publisher. This McGraw−Hill Primis text may include materials submitted to McGraw−Hill for publication by the instructor of this course. The instructor is solely responsible for the editorial content of such materials.
Bruner • Case Studies in Finance: Managing for Corporate Value Creation, 4/e II. Financial Analysis and Forecasting
1 1 6 16 16 39 52 52 60 66 66 84 100 100
6. The Financial Detective, 1996 11. ServerVault: ‘‘Reliable, Secure, and Wicked Fast’’
III. Estimating the Cost of Capital
12. ‘‘Best Practices’’ in Estimating the Cost of Capital: Survey and Synthesis 15. Teletech Corporation, 1996
IV. Capital Budgeting and Resource Allocation
19. Diamond Chemicals PLC (A): The Merseyside Project 20. Diamond Chemicals PLC (B): Merseyside and Rotterdam Projects
VI. Management of the Corporate Capital Structure
29. Structuring Corporate Financial Policy 31. Polaroid Corporation, 1996
VIII. Valuing the Enterprise: Acquisitions and Buyouts
41. Palamon Capital Partners/TeamSystem S.P.A.
Bruner: Case Studies in Finance: Managing for Corporate Value Creation, 4/e
II. Financial Analysis and Forecasting
6. The Financial...