02.05 Fitness Test
Be sure to save a copy of this page. You will need it in 6.05!
Date of testing: 05/23/14
02.04 Body Mass Index: 25.3 Waist Measurement (inches): 55
1. Check the chart for the standard for your age and record it in the first column.
2. Have your partner record your scores in the second column.
3. Read the fitness analysis in 2.07; record your goals for the end of the course.
4. Answer the reflection questions.
5. Complete the chart, attach in the assessment area, and submit to your instructor.
Fitness Test|Standard forYour Age|Score|Goal forEnd of course|
Mile Run|10:30|8.2|My end goal is 6.5|
Sit-and-Reach|25|29|My end goal is 35|
Curl-ups|28|30|My end goal is 35|
Pull-ups/Push-ups|1/9|25|My end goal is 30|
1. According to the chart comparing BMI and waist measurement to disease risk, are you underweight, normal, overweight, obesity I, obesity II, or obesity III? OVERWEIGHT
2. How will practicing the mile run help you with your current physical activities?
MY SPEED WILL BE FASTER
3. How will practicing the sit and reach help you with your current physical activities?
I WILL BE A LOT MORE FLEXIBLE
4. In what ways can daily curl-ups help you with your current physical activities?
MY CARDIOCASULAR STRENGTH WILL INCREASE
6. How can doing push-ups help you with your current physical activities?
I WILL HAVE MORE UPPER BODY STRENGTH